There's nothing better than unwinding in the evening with a bit of Netflix, am I right? 😜
- Started of watching this for the lols, because I was bored and thought why not.
- The trailer made it seem cheesy and eye roll worthy.
- After about 10 minutes I didn't turn it off as I had expected to, instead I continued on.
- I ended up watching a few episodes, because it was kind of a guilty pleasure.
- I am now on season 4 and it's no longer a guilty pleasure, I'm hands down in love with it. 💕
- Why I'm a fan: the women in this show are multi-layered and amazing and kick-butt. Swoon worthy male characters 🙈 *cough* Conde. *cough* The storyline is addictive and surprising. It's visually stunning.
- FYI: If you're thinking of watching it for the portrayal of Mary queen of Scotland's reign I wouldn't recommend it because it's not really historically accurate.
I wanted to watch a Disney movie, so I went for this since I hadn't seen it before. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
I was in the mood for a cute, feel good movie and this definitely delivered!
Have you seen any of these? What are you currently watching on Netflix?