Saturday, 6 May 2017

Upcoming books I'm looking forward to

Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta
My thoughts when I first read the summary: gimme gimme! 😍 | Publication date: 08/08/17


Never say Die by Anthony Horowitz
I loved the Alex Rider series when I was younger, so I was excited when I heard that there was going to be a new book. | Publication date: 01/06/17


Renegades by Marissa Meyer
I enjoyed Meyer's Lunar Chronicles series, and the summary for Renegades has me intrigued. | Publication date: 07/11/17


Lethal White by Robert Galbraith
It still hasn't got a release date, but I'm really hoping it will be released this year. I need more Cormoran and Robin!

Are you looking forward to any of these books? 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Renegades either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :D They all look awesome. I hope you will end up loving these books so so much Renu. <3 I cannot wait to read Renegades too :D So so excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wait for Lethal White is driving me crazy!! A release date will definitely calm my nerves. Crossing my fingers it's this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...